STUDENT ACFE TORONTO MEMBERSHIP
Once you purchase the ACFE Toronto Membership fee, you will receive membership payment confirmation with a link to the registration form.
TYPE OF MEMBER:
1. Associate Member with ACFE Austin Texas. You must be an associate member to write the ACFE examination to qualify for your CFE certification. You can remain an Associate member as long as you wish, and enjoy the benefits of Associate membership.
2. CFE member with Austin Texas. Once you pass your examination and are screened and accepted as a CFE graduate, your are a CFE member so long as you meet the continuing education requirements and remain of good character free of criminal charges and pay your annual dues.
3. Affiliate membership with an ACFE chapter. Persons who are not a CFE or Associate member with Austin, can join an ACFE chapter as an affiliate member.
4. A Student member is a person currently enrolled in a full time degree/diploma program at a university or college recognized by the Directors. A student member is not entitled to vote or become a director or officer.
There are many benefits being a Chapter Member and a few of them are listed below:
- Gain CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits and maintain your CFE designation through programs and chapter sponsored events.
- Be on our website – if you offer a service to the public, as part of the membership fee you and your organization can choose to be on our website.
- Increase your knowledge on fraud prevention, detection and deterrence methods through chapter sponsored dinner meetings and professional key guest speakers.
- Take advantage of membership discounts where applied.
- Network and meet colleagues who are interested in the fight against fraud
- Be a part of the community by sharing your knowledge and experience through guest speaking engagements, newsletter submissions, or through mentoring someone up and coming in the field of fraud.
- Share solutions and seek advice for challenged from our professionals in our members only LinkedIn Group.
We Also Recommend